Material and Quality:
Option#1: Print on Paper Poster
Museum-quality posters made on thick and durable matte paper. Each poster is giclée-printed on archival, acid-free paper that yields brilliant prints to brighten up any room.
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
- Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
- Giclée printing quality
- Opacity: 94%
- ISO brightness: 104%
- Blank product sourced from Japan
This product is made on demand. No minimums.Option#2: Print on Canvas
A canvas is a statement piece and artwork all in one, so turn your photo-quality prints into eye-popping art!
- Acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base
- 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m²
- Mounting brackets included
- Hand glued solid wood stretcher bars
- Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
- 1.5" deep
- Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
- Blank product in the US sourced from the US
This product is made on demand. No minimums.
Option#3: Hand Painted Oil Painting on Canvas
- Hand painted in oil paints on to high-grade cotton canvas.
- With natural texture, vibrancy, and a sense of luxury a real oil painting makes a great original focal point in any environment.
- Created with the highest quality materials oil paintings will not only look superior to any print, they will also last longer.
Stretching & Framing:
- Stretched on Wooden Frame for canvas type
- If you purchase the "with frame" option then no additional work will be required and canvases will arrive ready to hang
- The width of the board is 1.9cm/0.75inch
- Not all art on the website include "with frame" option
Canvases without frame:
- If you purchase the "without frame" option then canvases will be rolled in plastic tube packaging
- Standard Shipping: 14-25 Business Days
- We offer FREE shipping worldwide for orders above $100.
Orders below $100 will be charged based on location.
We work with shipping carriers around the world and depending on where you are, your order may be shipped by DHL, UPS, FedEx, or your local postal authority.
Shipping times are approximate and depends on where your country is located, your postal office, and custom practices.
You will be responsible for paying any additional custom taxes or charges by your government or post office.
Free Worldwide Delivery - For a Limited Period of Time
All paintings included free courier delivery for a limited period. Depending on delivery location we will ship via UPS or EMS courier.
In-Stock Art Work All artwork that we have in stock will be delivered in 2-5 working days worldwide, depending on delivery location and time of order.
Reproductions as standard are painted to order and are delivered in 10-21 days.
Original - Paint to Order Pop Art will be delivered worldwide within 7-10 days after placing an order.
All deliveries are made between 9&5pm Mon-Sat, we do require a signature. If you have to go out at the last minute please leave a signed note on the door to tell the courier where to leave the parcel, i.e. Neighbour etc.
We advise delivery dates in plenty of time and would appreciate your assistance. Please call or email if you have any problems or login to your account to change your delivery address if needed.
We keep you updated with the progress of your artwork both via email and in your online account. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have a tight deadline or would like to check the status of your order.
Paintings are covered in a protective roll before been carefully rolled into courier approved packaging.
All Paintings include full insurance against loss or damage.
We will exchange any items lost or damaged during transit. To qualify please keep all packaging and/or artwork as delivered and notify us within 24 hours of the item arriving. For weekend deliveries, you may leave a message on our answer phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you're not happy, neither are we.
Blue Surf Art is building its reputation and we strictly only use the highest quality materials and most skilled artists. Each work of art that leaves our studio is checked thoroughly to ensure it meets the high standards that we set ourselves.
Each painting Blue Surf Art offers is hand painted; there will be slight variations in each piece such as brush strokes and coloring. Most differences are not noticeable and the originality of each piece should only add value to the work of art. In the unlikely event that you are not happy with the painting you receive we will repaint the painting or issue a replacement and ensure you are completely satisfied with the painting.
Click Returns & Refunds for full details on our 100% satisfaction guarantee and returns policy