Crazy Red Lips
Hand painted oil on canvas
Kate Thamonpunn W. (KateTMP)
Shipping & Handling:
All original art painting work is delivered worldwide in 5-7 days. Combine Postage on multiple purchases and pay only $19.50 of P&P for each additional painting. We ship via UPS, DHL, Registered Mail or EMS from Bangkok where I am currently located. Once the painting had dispatched I will provide a EMS tracking number and the link for you can track your item.
No Quibble Returns Policy:
Original painting only can be returned if the painting was damaged during delivery process.
Free Worldwide Delivery - For a Limited Period of Time
All paintings included free courier delivery for a limited period. Depending on delivery location we will ship via UPS or EMS courier.
In-Stock Art Work All artwork that we have in stock will be delivered in 2-5 working days worldwide, depending on delivery location and time of order.
Reproductions as standard are painted to order and are delivered in 10-21 days.
Original - Paint to Order Pop Art will be delivered worldwide within 7-10 days after placing an order.
All deliveries are made between 9&5pm Mon-Sat, we do require a signature. If you have to go out at the last minute please leave a signed note on the door to tell the courier where to leave the parcel, i.e. Neighbour etc.
We advise delivery dates in plenty of time and would appreciate your assistance. Please call or email if you have any problems or login to your account to change your delivery address if needed.
We keep you updated with the progress of your artwork both via email and in your online account. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have a tight deadline or would like to check the status of your order.
Paintings are covered in a protective roll before been carefully rolled into courier approved packaging.
All Paintings include full insurance against loss or damage.
We will exchange any items lost or damaged during transit. To qualify please keep all packaging and/or artwork as delivered and notify us within 24 hours of the item arriving. For weekend deliveries, you may leave a message on our answer phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stretching your own oil painting is easier than you might think and can be cheaper than having the painting stretched by the framing company.
In order to stretch a canvas you’ll need the following:
Steps to Stretch:
1. The first step is to join the stretcher bars. Lay them out on a flat surface, and push the corners together by hand. If necessary, tap the corners gently with a rubber hammer. Check that they form a right angle with something that is fairly accurate, such as a book.
2. Staple the four corners of the stretcher bars together forming a rectangular frame.
3. Roll out your canvas, put the formed stretcher bars on top of it, and wrap it around the bars. The canvas should fold over the outside edges of the wooden bars.
4. The most important things to remember when stapling your canvas to the stretcher bars is to work from the middle outwards and alternating opposite sides. Starting in the center on any side, staple the canvas to the back of the stretcher. Put in about three staples, approximately two inches apart. With your first few canvases, you’ll probably put in more staples than you need; practice will give you a feel for this.
5. Move to the opposite side, while pulling the canvas tightly with the clamp, and staple the middle in place. Repeat with the other two edges.
6. At the corners of the canvas you need to fold the canvas over creating a nice corner and stapling it in place.
7. Once the painting is on the stretcher bars you can use corner wedges. These are usually provided with the purchase of your stretcher bars. If you feel that the canvas was not stretched properly, don’t try and fix it. My advice to you is to take all the staples out and just start over again.
- artsuppliesonline.com - US supplier of stretcher bars
- diyframing.com - UK supplier of frames and stretchers
- Harris-Moore Canvases UK supplier of stretchers